The senior warrant officer development process for a CW4 or CW5 begins with the identification of duty assignments requiring the skill sets needed to support State and Federal missions at the tactical, operational and strategic levels. Some of these assignments may be at the Joint Force Headquarters (JFHQ) level within a state, or the Joint and strategic levels of the Army or DOD. Once these assignments are identified a career map must be developed/established, which will ensure selected warrant officers are provided the education and training to enable them to fulfill these senior level duty assignments.
The Warrant Officer Senior Advisory Council (WOSAC) will identify duty assignments at the tactical, operational, and strategic levels, which require special skill sets. Once identified the WOSAC will develop career maps to capture progressive assignments, and provide necessary education and training in order to function effectively at these higher levels.
The Warrant Officer Career College (WOCC) and Army proponents are tasked with developing junior to mid-level professional military education (PME) requirements. Senior level courses are identified by specific career management fields.
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
- Develop a list of senior level assignments internally within a state, Joint and DOD levels, which require special skill sets.
- Develop a list of available courses, by career management field, that will enhance the skill sets of individuals programmed for senior level assignments at the tactical, operational and strategic levels.
- Develop a list of suggested reading materials.
- Develop the way ahead to establish a senior warrant officer development course that is National Guard centric at either the Professional Education Center (PEC), or a Regional Training Institute (RTI).
- The Professional Education Center (PEC) takes up to three years to develop an approved course.
- The Warrant Officer Career College (WOCC) may not accredit another course not taught under their auspices.
- Senior warrant officer development will require a cultural change within the officer/warrant officer cohort to ensure acceptance.
Этот метод проб и ошибок был известен как применение грубой силы. На это уходило много времени, но математически гарантировало успех. Когда мир осознал возможности шифровки с помощью грубой силы, пароли стали все длиннее и длиннее.